[luau] Sorry, Thursday Full

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 10 22:58:00 PDT 2002

I thought it was because our deodorant wasnt cutting it and you were afraid
we would stink up the class.
I would like to be in the next meeting if possible. Its kind of difficult to
quite windows at home (kind of like some people trying to quit smoking. They
know its bad for them but they keep doing it anyways) whenever I dont know
the full features of Linux as you guys know Linux. I would like to be a
Linux purist but all my contact info and data is in windows format just
because I windows better than Linux. I have a Jornado 568 which I sync up to
W2K Pro everyday using activesync 3.5.
Bad habits are hard to break. But Im strickly reading Linux books and
applying what Ive learned. CompUSA in Honolulu will be carrying some of the
LC test. Im looking forward to that.