[luau] Re: RHCE certification

T. David Burns burnst001 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jul 8 12:37:00 PDT 2002

At 12:08 PM 7/7/2002 -1000, you wrote:

>              I can hook you up with Joe Bransfield who is also trying to get
>RHCE programs here in Hawaii. Ive been trying to help him with getting
>interested people in taking Linux classes here on Oahu.

I am interested in classes, though the whole RHCE deal may be too much for
me. Please keep the list updated on the status.

I'm not sure if there is a lack of demand or a lack of marketing, but two
linux courses scheduled for May (one at HCC, one at KCC) were both
cancelled for lack of students.

Dave