[luau] Re: RHCE certification

Dan George LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jul 7 12:09:01 PDT 2002

Warren
             I can hook you up with Joe Bransfield who is also trying to get
RHCE programs here in Hawaii. Ive been trying to help him with getting
interested people in taking Linux classes here on Oahu. CompUSA MAY be
setting up the RHCE track within the next year. Interest is growing and they
have a VUE testing center there. If you want to contact Joe Bransfield I can
hook you guys up and we can get something going. I just took one of his
Linux classes and he works for and is the Navys IT manager.  He has a six
month stint with the Navy but will be back in August.  The more people we
get on board with this the better. Someone has to sponser this and CompUSA
has the infrastructure to do this.