[luau] Where to get...

Dan George LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jul 7 11:58:00 PDT 2002

 Carl
         About a few months ago I had a rack system with Alpha Processors
just changed out from the Maui Hub. The company I helped pulled the Alpha
chipset to upgrade to the latest appliances. They gave me the rack system
along with two Cisco routers (I believe 550s) and I said thanks but had to
sell them off anyways because I needed the cash.  Sorry I missed ya.