[luau] News - Want to Make a Living From Linux?

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Sat Jul 6 10:32:00 PDT 2002

maybe we could have a study group for people who want work towards getting
certified.  I know I would be interested if the costs isn't too great.
I'm not sure if you can take the exam at sylvan (I think that was the
place) but I had a friend who got his initial Java Cert. there and chances
are they have other certifications that you could take.

-Ronnie

Ive never been poor, only broke.  Being poor is a frame of mind.  Being broke is only a temporary situation.				-Mike Todd