[luau] Mouse and touchpad on laptop

Dan George LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jul 5 20:03:01 PDT 2002

Daniel
           Im still having problems with Sony Laptop running RH7.1 that
doesnt recognize my netgear card. How can I install driver off CD? I was
told to delete all driver files and force it to install the 7.0 driver. But
I dont think that will work. The card is a FA411 card. I tried searching
everywhere for the correct driver. Netgear told me they dont support Linux
but yet say they do on the package. Also contains Linux driver for 7.0.
Sony doesnt support Linux on this laptop, nor does RH have any support for
the FA411 card on its site. What do I do.  Linux works fine on the laptop. I
just cannot access the NIC card.