[luau] Underclocking / delta T

Jim Roby jroby at aloha.net
Thu Jul 4 17:09:01 PDT 2002

Also interesting that you don't see copper brake lines,always steel,
even though they rust out.The steel is made to take higher pressure,
and in refrigeration where the coolants use are noctious, the steel,rather
than soft maliable copper provides better security for rupture.
Hawaii building code will make you plumb a gas stove,or refrigerator
with hard GI pipe,untill you get just to the connect point where copper
tube, because it is pliable is used to make the final connect.
And steel is cheaper to boot.
"There are strange thing done neith the midnight sun by the men who
maul for gold" :-)