[luau] apache patch question

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Wed Jul 3 12:51:01 PDT 2002

I didn't really want to do that because the last time I upgraded something
(rh 7.1 to 7.2) it messed up my whole server setup and I ended up having
to reinstall everything on my server.  I guess I should learn the proper
way to do things *crosses fingers*.

-Ronnie

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.  -Mahatma Gandhi