[luau] Lilo to get root shell

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Tue Jul 2 17:07:00 PDT 2002

I had over 200 days on my laptop before I reinstalled win98 on it for
the MPEG decoder (coindidentally, the hard drive died within 6 hours
after installing win98...).

Of course, I didn't really do much on it, but it was impressive to be
able to claim I could beat my school's Novell server :)

--MonMotha