[luau] Underclocking / Aluminum cases

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Tue Jul 2 16:47:02 PDT 2002

The characteristic you're looking to minimize is Thermal Resistance.
I'm no thermo expert though so possibly do some googling on what that is
exactly.

Copper will tend to suck the heat away faster and then the objective of
the "fins" is to maximize contact between the copper and the air (much
larger surface area than cpu core alone) to improve conduction between
air and copper as the copper to copper conduction will occur readily to
transfer the heat from the area of the CPU core up to the fins.

--MonMotha