[luau] Browser interface question

Dean Fujioka surfdean at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jul 1 10:04:01 PDT 2002

You know I do get the green oval button...
When I click it, I get a DoD login screen that says "Enter Social
security number" and "Enter PIN"
What is the RC2 version? I have seen references to RC2 and RC3, but when
I go to about Mozilla, I get::

  Mozilla 1.0 <http://www.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla1.0/>

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020530

without any reference to RC anything...?
Maybe try to redownload Mozilla to get a newer version?

dean