Firewall Filtering

Todd Lee todd at LANtech-HI.com
Thu Jan 31 19:47:18 PST 2002

Thanks!  I inputted it into the firewall script!

But I was wondering where the IP's get logged?  I looked in the
/etc/hosts.deny and the /var/portsentry.blocked.tcp but couldn't find any
record of the IP's that have hit since inserting the line.

Also, I get the errors in /var/log/httpd/error_log but they don't show up in
portsentry/logcheck emails.  Do I have to do further modifications on
logcheck or portsentry?

-Todd