Firewall Filtering

Todd Lee todd at LANtech-HI.com
Wed Jan 30 21:21:41 PST 2002

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if there was a way to add a bunch of hosts I want to deny
access from.  There have been at least 30-40 IPs that I've seen that have
been either scanning or running Code Red II or something other than looking
at the webpages I'm hosting that I'd like to be able to control.  I was just
wondering if there's a way that portsentry or any other package can
automatically flag the IPs to be entered into monmotha's firewall or
hosts_deny.  I'm wondering if I'm being paranoid or reading the logs
incorrectly.  If anyone would like to see the logs, I can e-mail them to you
directly, there's a lot...

Much Mahalos,
Todd