GLUUG Meeting

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Tue Jan 29 15:18:31 PST 2002

Ray,

Here is a Yahoo! Map to Down To Earth (which is an organic supermarket/deli)

The meeting will start at 6:30 - it is reccomended that everyone buy something cheap (there are snacks for <$1.00, and you can get a meal for <$6.00)

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=2525+S+King+St+&csz=Honolulu%2C+HI&C+ountry=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

In any event, be sure to go upstairs when you enter Down To Earth!

Bring something interesting if you want.  I will have my laptop.

Aloha,
Charles