Microsoft Webcast: Linux Compete for Microsoft Partners

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Tue Jan 29 13:38:50 PST 2002

If someone could "record" that for me (IE "illegally" save it to a file)
so I could watch it, I'd be greatful.  I won't be able to watch it but
could use a few laughs :)  Seriously though, linux people should pay
attention to these to learn where to better concentrate their developing
resources.

--MonMotha