ftp help.....

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Sun Jan 27 17:22:24 PST 2002

You need to load them on your firewall (the one that's acting as your
router/NAT box).  That SHOULD allow you to use PORT based FTP.  If it
doesn't, there's either a bug in the modules (which I don't think there
are), or the FTP server at the other end isn't RFC compliant (there's
lots of these, especially the l33t Windoze Kiddie ones).

--MonMotha