VMware Question

Jeffrey Wong jmwong at hoku.net
Sat Jan 26 14:37:22 PST 2002

I have installed VMWare on Redhat 7.1 before without problems, so my guess
is you didn't install the kernel headers rpm. If you did there should be a
/usr/include/linux directory which has the headers you need.  If you don't
have that directory you can also put a link there to
/usr/src/linux/include/linux which is where the kernel source looks for it
when you compile a new kernel.

Jeff