Certificate Authority?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Jan 25 01:27:39 PST 2002

Yes, but is anyone up for creating our own trusted Certificate Authority for
say... Hawaii Linux users, schools and the University?

We would need to work out all kinds of logistics like someone within us that
we trust to handle the certificate updates and to make sure the server is
maintained secure, but first we need enough interest locally to do this.