redhat kernel patches

lockhart at irtf.ifa.hawaii.edu lockhart at irtf.ifa.hawaii.edu
Thu Jan 24 13:28:04 PST 2002

I'm trying to use the rtai patch.  It gives a fairly long list of errors
when trying to patch the 2.4.7-10 code, but patches the 2.4.7 code fine.
I'm, uh, hoping, that I can patch the 2.4.7 code with the rtai patch, then
try to patch that to the 2.4.7-10 state.  If that doesn't work I'm gonna
have to figure some other way of getting the rtai stuff in there, which
looks like a lot less fun.

-Charles