squirrelmail setup]

Todd Lee todd at LANtech-HI.com
Wed Jan 23 15:31:36 PST 2002

Hey Rodney,

What version of IMAP are you using?  You might have to rerun the conf.pl for
Squirrelmail to make sure you've set the correct IMAP server.  You might
want to check the SMTP server also...

Todd

Hi Todd,

It does nothing, no error messages or anything....it just stays on whatever
page I was on before clicking on the folders link. Everything else slows
down at that point, but shutting down squirrelmail and then logging back on
gets things working again unless I click on that folder link.

Rodney