squirrelmail setup

Todd Lee todd at LANtech-HI.com
Wed Jan 23 11:43:37 PST 2002

I think you can pop the mail down to your box, you can use Fetchmail, then
just point squirrelmail to your local IMAP server.

You also might be able to use the pop-client add-on for squirrelmail.  I
think they have a plug in for fetching remote mail from pop-servers.  It
works kind of like how yahoo options does, where you can have it pop mail
for you to your local box.  You can configure it from the web, makes it
nice!

Todd

I think in French but speak in English; someday I'll take French lesson to
figure out what I'm thinking...