finding and tracking a bug

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Thu Jan 17 18:42:46 PST 2002

Basically you would find the project managing the driver for said fibre
channel interface.  Most likely there will be a sourceforge project or
something to that nature and they'll probably have a bug tracker.  To
find who manages it, look through the source for that driver in the
kernel source, it shoud say who wrote it.  As an absolute last resort if
you can't find out who manages the driver, you could contact the
maintainer of that part of the kernel, but only do this if you have
exhausted all otehr options, those people are very busy.

--MonMotha