Simply GNUstep

Brian Low brian at royalstate.com
Mon Jan 14 10:19:50 PST 2002

Aloha Chad,
  The Install fest is scheduled for Sunday, Jan 20th. starting a 9AM and
ending at 3PM. We will allow anyone interested in having an alternative/Open
Source OS install to perform to have us assist them. We are here to promote
alternatives and Open Source.  We will allow the public to come down with
their workstations or servers and we will demo and assist the public on the
install of their coice of OS.  The floowing is a llist of what OS's are
expected to be there so far:

OpenBSD 2.8 (x86, ppc, vax, sparc, amiga, hp300, 68k)
Solaris 2.8 (x86)
Solaris 2.6, 2.7, 2.8 (sparc/ultrasparc)
Redhat 6.1 (Ultrasparc)
Redhat 5.2 (Sparc) (I will try to get the latest)
BeOS 5.0.3 (x86 & PPC)
FreeBSD V. 4.4 (4 CD SET)
Darwin For x86 V. 1.4.1
Darwin For PowerPC V.1.4.1
RedmondLinux V. 2.4.12-ac3
IClark V. 0.9.1 (Routing linux)
Freesco V 0.2.7 (Routing Linux) (2 Floppy Disk Set)
Astro Security Linux V. asl-2.016
GNUStep

You can also give me a call if you would like more details.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Low
SecurityX