hack lesson?

R Scott Belford sctinc at mac.com
Sat Jan 12 02:39:36 PST 2002

Thanks for the tips.  None of my service files in /etc/xinetd.d look
corrupt.  Everything is off that I want off and on that I want on.  No
mysterious new services (assuming ls is not compromised.) :)
/etc/xinetd.conf looks fine.  I have found hacked directories before in
/dev.  I won't spend much time looking around.  I have another drive and
will be sending this to a well convicted hacking friend to  dig
through.   If there is something to use, I'll let him find it.

scott