Roadrunner Installation

Wayne iw at ukulele.com
Fri Jan 11 20:14:08 PST 2002

I just got access to a roadrunner connection. Being a Linux newbie,
how do I install my Linux Mandrake 8.1 box on it? Seems like the
official RR info is only good for Windows and Mac. Is there a web
site with simple, easy to understand instructions that I can
scrutinize?  I've tried some on google but they're a bit over my
head. Also, I have an old Linksys Fast Ethernet 10/100 card (Model
NC100)  lying around. Is this OK or do I have to get a more
compatible one?

BTW, my computer only has Linux on it. No Windows. I do however, have
one with both OSs on it.

Thanks,

Alooooooo Wayne Maeda oooooha for now,
iw at ukulele.com