Good News: Microsoft Civl Suit Settlement Rejected in Court

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri Jan 11 19:37:56 PST 2002

[luau] Recycled Slashdot headlines: MonMotha thinks Warren spends too
much time browsing SlashDot.

Recent postings to the luau mailing list have shown that Warren spends
far too much time reading Slashdot.  He is often seen posting slashdot
headlines to the mailing list.

Disclaimer: The Comments below are owned by the poster.  [Reply]

Just poking fun Warren.  You run a nice lug website and list :)
And I don't even have to pay for it, what a deal!

--MonMotha