Apache problems

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Jan 11 18:36:52 PST 2002

Scanning yourself is very different from scanning from other locations, both
inside and outside your network.  Always best to ask your friend to scan you
if you need help, or if they trust you they can give you a shell account on
their server so you can do it.

Are you running a standalone machine there, or IP masquerading for your home
network?