Apache problems

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Jan 11 17:37:25 PST 2002

Below are the nmap scan results when scanning your machine from the outside.
You appear to have some kind of firewall dropping most incoming SYN packets
to all ports not listed, while closed ports are rejecting incoming
connections.  Are you still using Mandrake?  Please check out your firewall
configuration.

[root at rtfm root]# nmap XX.XXX.XXX.XXX

Starting nmap V. 2.54BETA22 ( www.insecure.org/nmap/ )
Interesting ports on axxxxxxxxxxxxxx.hawaii.rr.com (XX.XXX.XXX.XXX):
(The 1531 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: filtered)
Port       State       Service
20/tcp     closed      ftp-data
21/tcp     closed      ftp
22/tcp     open        ssh
23/tcp     closed      telnet
25/tcp     open        smtp
53/tcp     closed      domain
80/tcp     closed      http
109/tcp    closed      pop-2
110/tcp    closed      pop-3
143/tcp    closed      imap2
443/tcp    closed      https

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 235 seconds