Apache

R Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Thu Jan 10 11:15:55 PST 2002

Are you hosting a domain at home?  If so, have you set up your dns or
paid someone to host your dns?  If you are browsing to your home machine
from work and you use a cable modem at home, it is possible that the ip
address they assigned you and you wrote down was updated at some point
between home and work.  This assumes that your machine is not, say, on a
dial up, and in fact has a public ip address assigned to it from some
isp.  I don't think that if your firewall were at play you'd get the
message that the address cannot be found.

scott