newly built kernel dies during boot

Charles Lockhart lockhart at irtf.ifa.hawaii.edu
Sat Jan 26 21:26:51 PST 2002

I compiled the raid driver as a module and built an initrd image.  It
works if I build from the rh distro code, make the initrd image, etc.
I'll try building it into the kernel directly.  And I'll sacrifice some
chickens while I'm compiling, yeah, that's sure to work.  Voodoo rocks!

Thanks,

-Charles