Complete Turn Key Linux Server

Matt Darnell mdarnell at servpac.com
Wed Feb 27 23:22:05 PST 2002

I agree that all the facts need to flushed out.  I have no idea how stable a
platform running those applications would be.  I would not install something
like this in a 99.99 uptime business.  I think 75% + business can live with
a reboot every now and then if the value is great enough.  They would be
less tolerant of the phone system, printers etc.

By the way, was that .02 US or Canadian?  :)