Vote for Name - Deadline Wednesay 2/27/2002

Dean Fujioka surfdean at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 26 11:29:06 PST 2002

LUAU
It seems funny that this has happened before, and that the old timers knew
that LUAU would come out on top. I know I suggested the acronym, but after
looking up the definition, I thought twice about using "a long house" as the
defining name of this list.  One day, someone will be creative enough, and
the rest of us will fear change no longer.

dean