LUAU mbox archives?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Feb 23 17:53:21 PST 2002

In preparation for our transition from Lyris to Mailman, we're attempting to
find an easy archive moving solution.  According to Jay at hi.net, Lyris stores
its mail archives in a FoxPro database.  He found some type of exporting
script to convert it to mbox format, but it seems to have slight formatting
problems that makes it broken in several mbox clients that I've tested.

My personal mbox archives go back to January 2001 when I first subscribed.
If we can fix the FoxPro > mbox conversion script, the Lyris archives go
back to August 2000, but it still doesn't go back far enough.  Does anyone
else have an older archive of LUAU dating back even farther, perhaps to the
beginning in 1994?

If you have old archives in other mail formats (even Outlook Express) I can
probably easily convert them to mbox.