Mailing List Capacity Reached! CRAP!

Sandi Schneiderman sandi at sandust.com
Sat Feb 23 10:53:28 PST 2002

I think that is a great meaning for HALAU - Hawaii Advocates of Linux and Unix.  I
vote for the Geek HALAU list!

I also want to thank Warren for all the work he has put into the list.  I think we
should make a decision on the name soon, so new people can join the mailing list.
It is rather unfortunate to think that with all the work we did for ITEC, some of
those people have not been able to join the list!

Sandi