Mailing List Capacity Reached! CRAP!

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Fri Feb 22 14:35:47 PST 2002

	If that's the case, here are some other possibilities:

Since certain individuals in the group are so selfless as to be almost
saintly, we could call it HALO - Hawaii Association for Linux / Opensource.
Or, if you like Latino culture,  HOLA - Hawaii Opensource/Linux Advocates.
If you're a Courtney Love fan or tend to be manic-depressant, there's HOLE -
Hawaii Opensource/Linux Enthusiasts.

just kidding,
-Jeff