NTP Servers

John & Sheila Nickerson johnnick at pixi.com
Thu Feb 21 22:51:58 PST 2002

This is a link to a whole slew of pulic time servers:

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/servers.htm

should be some there you can use.

John

On Thursday 21 February 2002 08:19 pm, you wrote:
 To all,

 	I'm confused slightly here...  I recently asked RR if they had a time
 server that supported the NTP protocol available to use.  The short
 answer is "No."  The previous chain regarding news-servers makes sense,
 but not ntp. Am I missing something?

 Ben

 On 2/21/02, 7:41:52 PM, "Todd Lee" <todd at LANtech-HI.com> wrote regarding

 [luau] RE: NTP Servers:
 > Sorry!!!  I should learn how to read!!!  ; - )  To excited to try and

 help our favorite firewall contributer!

 > todd

 for

 > ntp server?