Certification URLs

kilauea kilauea at hawaiian.net
Sun Feb 17 01:51:09 PST 2002

The topic of certification was raised recently. I discovered an issue
(#85) of the Linux Journal that had some relevant articles regarding
certification.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=4263&mode=thread&order=0
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=4595&mode=thread&order=0
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=4632&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

I was able to reach pages for RedHat and LPI, but I haven't been able to
access the SAIR page.

http://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/courses/
http://www.lpi.org/

Last night, DNS couldn't find the SAIR address. Tonight, I get only a
"network not accepting connections" message from Netscape.

http://www.linuxcertification.com/

If above URL for SAIR is not correct, please let me know, otherwise I
will assume that this is just a temporary server problem.

Mahalo