Need Help or Advise

Ralph Miranda dragonhawk007 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:39:25 PST 2002

Steve,

Thank you for your help...  when I get my system could you possibly guide me
to what I need to do?  I'm still working on the type of modem and/or ISP
connections..  So far, I can get free internet through the Gov't but if I
had to get one it'll either be Road Runner or Lava Net.

Ralph

IMHO, a dual boot may be required depending on your son's courses at
Leeward. I completed a B.S.C.S. with HPU and could not have done it
without M$. I needed to run Windows CDs that were provided with
textbooks. Also I had to use MS Access and Excel, and turn in work in
those formats. I also needed to run MathCad and a Stats program.In my
C++ programming classes, I had to turn-in programs compiled under
Windows. In the three years of my classes, I always needed a dual boot.
A dual boot gives you choice to boot into Windows or Linux, and usually is
easy to configure with a standard Linux installation.
Now that I mam finished with my college degree, I am windowsless!
Steve

---
You are currently subscribed to luau as: dragonhawk007 at hotmail.com