Cdrom drive access question

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 15:14:46 PST 2002

The SCSI card should also have termination enabled to terminate that end
of the chain.  SCSI needs termination at each end of the chain.

If your HDD or other drive (ONLY the one at the end of the chain)
doesn't have built in termination, you will need to acquire a terminator
to put on that end of the chain.

--MonMotha