Need Help or Advise

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Feb 6 11:33:50 PST 2002

Definitely StarOffice 6.0 beta, or StarOffice 5.2.  Alternatively you can
try the builds of OpenOffice, because they tend to be slightly more stable
than StarOffice 6.0 beta.  StarOffice compatibility is VERY GOOD with most
Microsoft Office files.

I personally use StarOffice 6.0 beta in Windows XP on my new laptop, because
I rather not pay $400 for Microsoft Office XP and I don't want to pirate
software.  My notebook also dual boots to Mandrake 8.2 beta 1 where I have
StarOffice 6.0 beta and StarSuite 6.0 Japanese edition.