Cdrom drive access question

Dean Fujioka surfdean at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 5 18:45:57 PST 2002

Jeffery,

I do not think I have an active terminator, you may well be correct. If
memory serves me right, the active terminator is a little device you put on
the end of the chain, right? I don't have one...but I only have two devices
on a relatively short (I'll have to yank it out to measure its length)
cable. BTW its one of those older 50 pin types.

thanks,

dean
p.s. I have to go to class now and will not be able to respond till later.