Focusing on standards compliance

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Mon Feb 4 20:37:16 PST 2002

Here's an original composition by me.  It's my attempt to tell people
that code their websites to only work in IE to fix them.  A rant of mine
focusing on W3 standards compliance can be found on my website (direct
link: <http://monmothas.shacknet.nu/whyw3.html>).  Please bear with me
as my cable modem is having issues tonight, and don't do anything silly
like submit it to /. without letting me set up a mirror somewhere more
appropriate  :)

I just thought that people might enjoy a read like that and I want it
proofread anyway.  Feel free to make suggestions as this is my first
"publication".

--MonMotha