GLUUG Directions (!)

Ralph Miranda dragonhawk007 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:10:25 PST 2002

Hello,

Will this meeting be on 5 Feb or 12 Feb?  I know I'm off tomorrow... also,
what does GLUUG stand for?  I'm so new here it's pathetic but willing to
learn.. I'm gathering as much info before I get my computer system...  so I
can load Mandrake..

Here is a Yahoo! Map to the GLUUG location:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=2525+S.+King+St.&csz=Honolulu%2C+Hawaii&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

2525 S. King St. is right across the street from SafeWay on King and
University.

I will bring my laptop and can do tutorials, if needed.

Aloha,
Charles

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 10:00:42AM -1000, Catherine Osborne wrote:
 > epsas at inflicted.net wrote:
 >
 > >Okay, there is one person who is coming to the GLUUG meeting this
 > >Tuesday... anyone else?
 > >
 > >Aloha,
 > >Charles
 > >
 > I'll be there. What's the address on this new location?
 >
 >    - Catherine
 >

 > ---
 > You are currently subscribed to luau as: epsas at inflicted.net

---