[luau] Hyper technology

Todd Lee Todd at LANTech-HI.com
Sun Dec 29 23:26:01 PST 2002

Sorry I got this one right after I sent the reply to the last one!
Should've checked my mail sooner!  Still wondering about the clock rate
though, can't seem to find the chip you have?

Thanks,
Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
[mailto:luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu]On Behalf Of LinuxDan
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 11:12 PM
To: luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
Subject: RE: [luau] Hyper technology

         The benchmark rating was in comparison between the OS's  on the
same system listed below.  The hyperthreading technique actually allows
between 50 and 75
more greater data flow rate depending on which applications your using.  I
have the benchmark software on my laptop and use my laptop for a diagnostic
tool but the actual benchmarks on the CPU rating below was from the exact
duplicate system now in the hands of a tech friend.  We purchased the MLB
and  CPU for $179 from Intel directly through retail site.  The fastest CPU
is now the 3.0.  But I cannot complain.  I ready now to build my own just
looking for a decent case and DVD Ram drive.

Dan