[luau] Hyper technologyMOT

LinuxDan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Dec 29 23:13:01 PST 2002

 MIT created the benchmark utility, which calibrates for 64s also.  I don't
know many NUTS who go to MIT.  This was also backed by NASA who requested
this from MIT.
 After Intel reemed them earlier from the original production and promises
from the first Pentium processors in which Intel used their own benchmark
software. That was kind of the fox guarding the hen house.  So AMD came out
with their own as well.