[luau] Re: PowerPC system for Linux

Thomas David Burns tburns at hawaii.edu
Fri Dec 27 09:56:01 PST 2002

There is a local user's group (HMAUS) with an okay mailing list,
a lot of the traffic consists of newbie questions but there are some
knowledgeable local people on the list.

There's also a local mac programmer list (no automatic sign-up, you
have to email some guy & request signup, this is explained on a page
at http://kapu.net/hapa/). They're mac OS only, but maybe there's
someone there that knows hardware or knows somebody/something.

As for a site, just google would be my suggestion. I came up with:
<http://nofuncharlie.com/gnupples/>
<http://techupdate.zdnet.com/techupdate/stories/main/0,14179,2783056,00.html>
which look interesting to me but they seem to be more about linux/OS
stuff. Of course, I am probably teaching grandma to suck eggs there.

Delerious Dave