[luau] Xandros

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 21 10:28:00 PST 2002

 From what I know, Xandors doesn't run ICEwm as Wayne told me it doesn't
even have Gnome.  So my belief is that it may be good, but in a very
limited way.  I prefer a system that has lots of flexibility and one
that's very easy to use.  I think Mandrake is about the best out there
right now, but I used to love my Libranet too.  I haven't really tried
that latest Libranet.  I' m not going to spend $100.00 to try Xandros
and then find out that it has no way of booting into ICE which is
actually the quickest,  slickest,  most easily configurable windowing
system.  Libranet uses ICE as it's standard "Libranet Desktop
Environment."  Mandrake includes ICE as an option.