[luau] Sparky must go

Julio C. Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 20 23:37:01 PST 2002

On Thursday 19 December 2002 19:30, Nelson Garcia wrote:
I'll take it, but  I don't have anything to give you in return.
I have a couple of small hubs that you can have and I can give you some cash
too.
It will be really helpful for me for I want to get my Solaris Cert.
I can meet you tomorrow if you'll like you can call me in the morning of
saturday @372-3434
TTYL