[luau] techsomething radio show

LinuxDan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 20 11:05:00 PST 2002

  Murphy
              You can try contacting Brian Durham on the Lingle campaign
advisory council.  I was in contact with them (which led to my position with
the NMCI project on base) about Linux/Opensource and was going to work with
Warren Togami on a demo for them but Warren had a busy schedule and well you
know the results of the campaign.  Anyways Queenie (y?) is the one running
the local campaign and she was very enthusiastic about having a demo.  She
is probably the last 100% Polynesian or Hawaii (actual) native here on the
island.  She carries the most weight and everyone has had to go through her
to reach Lingle but then this was during the campaign.

 I hope this helps you.

 Dan