[luau] techsomething radio show

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 19:33:00 PST 2002

H everyone;  looking for advice. A couple of times I have called the
radio show on public radio, called thinktechhawaii or something similar.
Each time when I mentioned Linux or open source issues, I feel I was met
with something like quiet derision. I am wondering what to do about
this.  Seems like it could be an important forum. Recently they were
discussing who should be on the governer's technology advisory panel,
and they did not seem to think open source was an important issue
although at least one subsequent caller also mentioned it. I am very
tempted to log on to their website and rant at little. Any ideas?